Whales, penguins, orcas, dolphins and Welsh customs are part of what makes Puerto Madryn unique.
Learn all the secrets in these articles.
- Scuba diving in Patagonia
- Biggest Dinosaur on Earth found in Patagonia
- Welsh Tea and Memories of Lady Di in Gaiman
- NatGeo: Patagonia is the best place for Whale Watching
- Southern Whale N.M.
- Orcas’ Hunting Method
- Getting to know the Magellan Penguins
- Whales in the Bay
- Penguin Interpretation Center of Punta Tombo
- Southern Whales and Commerson’s Dolphins
- Welsh History Is Still Alive in Patagonia
- Orca Project
- Curiosities on the Whales
- Southern Whale: Vulnerable species
- Kshamenk, the last captive Orca
- San José Fort – Bird Island