Excursions in Puerto Madryn
Puerto Madryn is the starting point in order to visit many interesting sites. Some of them were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
In first place, there isÂ theÂ Valdes Peninsula, where you can join the whale watchingÂ boat excursions. Then, Punta Tombo Natural Protected Area, where the most important continental colony of Magellan penguins is located. And finally, nobody can leave Puerto MadrynÂ without tasting theÂ famousÂ Welsh tea inÂ nearby Gaiman.
Remember that whales season isÂ between May and December and penguins season is between September and March.
- Whale Watching in Patagonia
- Whale Watching and trekking
- Punta Tombo Magellan Penguin rookery
- Night of whales at El Doradillo
- Puerto Madryn city tour
- The Valdes Peninsula
- The road of the Welsh
- Cliffs and lighthouses
- Gaiman, the Welsh town in Patagonia
- Puerto PirĂĄmides
- Punta Loma
- Ameghino Dam
- Paleontological Tour
- Ecocenter in Puerto Madryn