Puerto Madryn is the starting point in order to visit many interesting sites. Some of them were declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
In first place, there is the Valdes Peninsula, where you can join the whale watching boat excursions. Then, Punta Tombo Natural Protected Area, where the most important continental colony of Magellan penguins is located. And finally, nobody can leave Puerto Madryn without tasting the famous Welsh tea in nearby Gaiman. Remember that whales season is between May and December and penguins season is between September and March.
- Whale Watching in Patagonia Argentina
- Whale Watching and trekking
- Punta Tombo Magellan Penguin rookery
- Night of whales at El Doradillo
- Puerto Madryn city tour
- The Valdes Peninsula
- The road of the Welsh
- Cliffs and lighthouses
- Gaiman, the Welsh town in Patagonia
- Puerto Pirámides, the place to navigate and watch Whales
- Punta Loma, a fauna reservation very near Puerto Madryn
- Ameghino Dam
- Paleontological Tour
- Ecocenter in Puerto Madryn