To learn more about Puerto Madryn
Whales, penguins, orcas, dolphins and Welsh customs are part of what makes Puerto Madryn unique.
Learn all the secrets in these articles.
- Welsh Tea and Memories of Lady Di in Gaiman
- Biggest Dinosaur on Earth found in Patagonia
- Southern Whale N.M.
- Orcas’ Method in Chubut
- Getting to know the penguins
- Whales in the Bay
- (Español) Centro de Interpretación de Pingüinos
- Southern Whales and Commerson’s Dolphins
- Wales History Is Still Alive in Patagonia
- Orca Project
- Curiosities on the Whales
- Southern Whale: Vulnerable species
- Kshamenk, the last captive Orca
- San José Fort – Bird Island