Excursions in Bariloche
There is seduction and action all year longÂ at Bariloche.
Besides the traditional lacustrine excursions you should consider the amazingÂ Circuito ChicoÂ (Small Circuit), a ride along the coast of majestic Lake Nahuel Huapi, with restaurants, tea houses and places to buy home made goods and chocolates. And there is more to see and do: paragliding,Â skiing, sailing in lakes and rivers, trekking, sleeping in a mountain shelter… it is all possible in Bariloche.
ReadÂ our reviewsÂ and you’ll knowÂ why.
- (EspaĂ±ol) TravesĂa en el Lago y el Cerro Falkner
- Touring the Seven Lakes Road on a bike
- Bariloche city tour
- Small Circuit in Bariloche
- Trekking to Blue Lagoon (Laguna Azul)
- Victoria Island and Arrayanes Wood
- Catedral Hill
- The Seven Lakes Road
- Port Blest, Lake FrĂas and Cascada de los CĂĄntaros
- Crossing the Lakes – International crossing to Chile
- Tronador Hill
- Otto Hill
- Villa La Angostura
- El BolsĂłn
- Villa Traful
- Route 40, Wild Patagonia