Excursions in Bariloche
There is seduction and action all year long¬†at Bariloche.
Besides the traditional lacustrine excursions you should consider the amazing¬†Circuito Chico¬†(Small Circuit), a ride along the coast of majestic Lake Nahuel Huapi, with restaurants, tea houses and places to buy home made goods and chocolates. And there is more to see and do: paragliding,¬†skiing, sailing in lakes and rivers, trekking, sleeping in a mountain shelter… it is all possible in Bariloche.
Read¬†our reviews¬†and you’ll know¬†why.
- (Espa√Īol) Traves√≠a en el Lago y el Cerro Falkner
- Touring the Seven Lakes Road on a bike
- Bariloche city tour
- Small Circuit in Bariloche
- Trekking to Blue Lagoon (Laguna Azul)
- Victoria Island and Arrayanes Wood
- Catedral Hill
- The Seven Lakes Road
- Port Blest, Lake Fr√≠as and Cascada de los C√°ntaros
- Crossing the Lakes – International crossing to Chile
- Tronador Hill
- Otto Hill
- Villa La Angostura
- El Bols√≥n
- Villa Traful
- Route 40, Wild Patagonia