Excursions in Ushuaia
Ushuaia has options to enjoy at all times of the year. Adventure in summer, skiing in winter and lakes, forests and hikes in any season!
Ushuaia invites you to trek in the Tierra del Fuego National Park, go in 4WD to the interior lakes of the island crossing the Andes, depart for Cape Horn and Antarctica or navigate through the endless Fuegian channels.
Ushuaia, the “End of the World” and the beginning of everything, awaits you!
- 4 Cruises in Patagonia you have to know about
- Ushuaia city tour
- Ushuaia’s Jail & Marine Museum
- The train of the End of the World
- The “Les Ă‰claireurs” Lighthouse
- Trekking & Navigation – Tierra Del Fuego N.P.
- Lakes Escondido and Fagnano
- Beagle Channel and Lobos Island
- Martial Glacier
- Estancia Harberton
- PenguinsÂ´ rookery and Estancia Harberton
- Castor Hill – Ski Center
- Mare Australis Cruise
- Antarctica: an expedition to the frozen continent