Lamb loin in sage
1 Whole loin
2 Large onions
2 Glasses of red wine
1 Cup of breadcrumbs
2 Garlic cloves
30 grs of almonds
50 grs of grated cheese
- Bone and trim of most of the fat keeping the shape of the meat. Coat with salt and pepper and put in a saucepan with the diced onions, the wine and a glass of water. Cook for 20 minutes in a hot oven.
- Meanwhile, chop 2 bunches of parsley and about 10 sage leaves. In a food processor, process these herbs with the breadcrumbs, almonds, eggs, cheese and garlic.
- Coat the meat with this sage cream and finish cooking in a hot oven.
- Keep the meat in a warm place, add water to the saucepan and make a gravy. Add some sage leaves.
- Carve and serve with gravy. It goes well with baked or fried potatoes.
The ideal trip for those willing to know Argentina's travel icons: Perito Moreno Glacier in El Calafate, the End of the World in Ushuaia, the indispensable and mysterious Buenos Aires and the new Wonder of the World, The IguazĂș Falls.
A combo that lacks nothing, with...
This is a journey to the End of the World, reaching the mythical Tierra del Fuego and then visiting the Glaciers National Park and the deservedly famous Perito Moreno Glacier. Simply put, it is a seven days journey of non-stop beauty, distributed across the cities...
This dream tour includes the ride in the Los Glaciares National Park until you reach the famous Perito Moreno Glacier, crossing walkways and balconies that will allow you to have excellent views of this mass of ice. A unique sensation of smallness in front of...
The two most iconic & emblematic Natural Monuments in Argentina, both declared World Heritage Sites, toured in six unforgettable days. The immense glaciers in Patagonia and the spectacular IguazĂș Waterfalls in the north-eastern region of the country, will leave you breathless.
An ideal option in order to get to know three of PatagoniaÂs major sites: first, the Atlantic Ocean littoral, Puerto Madryn and Valdes Peninsula, a UNESCO World Heritage Site; later, a visit to the majestic Glaciers National Park and Perito Moreno with its magical, blue...
Two excursions will allow you to appreciate in a complete way this privileged place in our Atlantic Patagonia:
- A visit to PenĂnsula de ValdĂ©s, an amazing Patagonia Flora and Fauna reservation at its purest state. It is cosidered a World Heritage site by UNESCO.