Excursions in Ushuaia
Enjoy Ushuaia all year long! Summer is ideal for adventure tourism, winter is the time to skiing, and any season is good moment to trek the woods and lakes!
Ushuaia invites you to do trekking in Tierra del Fuego National Park, go to the lakes inner the island on a 4×4 vehicle, leave for Cape Horn and Antarctica, or navigate the endless Fuegian channels.
Ushuaia, the end of the world and the beginning of everything, is waiting for you. Come!
- 4 Cruises in Patagonia you have to know about
- Ushuaia city tour
- Ushuaia’s Jail & Marine Museum
- The train of the End of the World
- The “Les Éclaireurs” Lighthouse
- Trekking & Navigation – Tierra Del Fuego N.P.
- Lakes Escondido and Fagnano
- Beagle Channel and Lobos Island
- Martial Glacier
- Estancia Harberton
- Penguins´ rookery and Estancia Harberton
- Castor Hill – Ski Center
- Mare Australis Cruise
- Antarctica: an expedition to the frozen continent